Position Summary: The Account Manager will work in all aspects of partner evaluation, onboarding, and day-to-day business management to drive profitable online marketplace sales growth. From digital content creation and product merchandising to price optimization, customer service, marketing, operations metrics review, and merchandise analytics, this role will truly have a hand in every piece of the 180Commerce business model.
Reports To: Sr. Director, Marketplaces
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluate potential partner brands for product distribution, pricing, content, and competitive positioning in the marketplace landscape
- Manage partner onboarding leveraging internal and external subject matter experts and collaboration software (Asana) to drive fast and smooth partner implementations
- Review product and brand content and create initial and ongoing strategies to optimize content on marketplaces
- Monitor key account metrics daily, weekly, and monthly to report on performance, identify trends, and improve sales performance
- Create and execute marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversion, create reports and provide analyses to drive revenue growth
- Pitch in wherever and whenever needed to help make 180Commerce a successful and fun business!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Highly organized and detail oriented, proven track record using collaboration software (Asana, Basecamp, or similar)
- Project management skills and mindset
- Strong written and oral communication, comfortable working with all levels of internal and external clients
- Advanced Excel experience working with large datasets for data transformation and analysis leveraging lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Understanding of basic retail principles, especially digital retail sales through e-commerce sites and online marketplaces
- Positive personality with a strong desire to be part of a fast-paced, fun, and hard-working team solving big problems to create big opportunities
About 180Commerce: 180Commerce is committed to becoming the leading Marketplaces Sales partner in a new and quickly growing space. We each wear many hats, work hard, help each other, and get our hands dirty day in and day out! To succeed with 180 you will need to embrace responsibility and grasp the opportunities that arise each and every day. We share information freely and learn new skills and technologies together to create value for our partners and ourselves.
Email us at careers(at)180commerce.com with “Account Manager” in the subject line today!