Advertising Manager – Amazon
The Amazon Advertising Manager will oversee 180Commerce’s Amazon digital advertising efforts for our portfolio of brand partners. This leadership position is responsible for creating best-in-class advertising strategies leveraging the full breadth of Amazon’s advertising offerings, executing those strategies effectively, and driving constant performance improvements through detailed reporting and analytics. The Amazon Advertising Manager will work closely with our brand partners to create strategies, forecasts, budgets and execute to drive to the brand’s goals. This high-impact position will significantly contribute to overall corporate direction, business development, recruiting, and ongoing business management to help drive 180’s aggressive growth goals.
Reports To: Sr. Director, Brand Management
Responsibilities and Duties
With Amazon Advertising’s explosive growth, it is more critical than ever for brands to clearly understand the role of Amazon in overall brand marketing strategies. The successful candidate will bring a strong understanding of brand marketing to this role and be able to educate both our brand partners and internal teams on the opportunity for brands to drive sustainable long-term growth through advertising. This role will be both a “coach” and a “player” with involvement in all levels of the business required to succeed. Key responsibilities and duties listed below.
Brand Advertising Strategy:
- Evaluate current partner brand advertising performance leveraging Vendor Central and/or Seller Central reporting and analytics against brand advertising goals
- Data-driven insights, feedback, and direction to improve performance and/or scale advertising reach
- Clearly communicate feedback and forward-looking strategies through a combination of presentations, documents, email, or face to face meetings
- Stay informed and closely aligned with Amazon Advertising programs and policies to be an expert reference for our partners and “thought leader” in the space
- Understand the opportunity and impact of Amazon as part of a brand’s overarching advertising goals, and be an advocate and consultant for brand partners to integrate Amazon as part of their overall marketing mix.
Amazon Advertising Execution:
- Translate brand advertising strategies and budgets into actionable project plans
- Create, implement, and execute efficient advertising management processes built to rapidly scale and drive business growth
- Identify, evaluate, and implement best-in-class Amazon Advertising management technologies. Act as an SME for 180’s internal technology development efforts.
- Create a resource and staffing plan to build an industry-leading advertising team
- Collaborate with company leadership on corporate marketing strategies and tactics and lead the advertising execution of those tactics to grow awareness for 180Commerce and drive new business partnerships
- Cultivate relationships with Amazon, key brand partners and other key strategic partners and companies
- Lead and contribute to a positive and productive culture where all employee contributions are valued and appreciated!
- 3+ years of progressive experience working in the digital advertising industry, preferably in direct-to-consumer environments
- Performance-based and branded digital advertising experience with a proven track record of launching, managing, and analyzing marketing programs against brand goals
- Amazon Advertising experience in both the Vendor Central and Seller Central platforms
- Strong Excel knowledge, especially in working with large data sets to drive insights and actions at scale
- Polished written and verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with clients at all levels of an organization
About 180Commerce: 180Commerce is a rapidly-growing and industry-leading Amazon brand management partner focused on delivering holistic solutions to our portfolio of consumer brands. With an experienced leadership team consisting of former Amazonians, e-commerce pioneers, and high-volume Amazon sellers, 180 brings a brand-first approach to Amazon strategy, content, inventory, and advertising. Our proprietary 180MPM (marketplace management) software platform compiles disparate Amazon data and delivers it to the team’s fingertips, allowing for rapid insights and actions to grow client revenue. 180Commerce is a member of Amazon’s Marketplace Developer Council and is featured on the Amazon App Store in Seller Central.
Email us at careers(at)180commerce.com with “Advertising Manager” in the subject line today!