Brand Manager – Amazon
Position Summary: The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing the brand’s success in the Amazon digital marketplace. From crafting inventory forecasting, marketing strategy, and budgeting, to executive summary reviews, the Brand Manager is the ultimate focal point for collaboration between 180Commerce and brand partners.
Reports To: Sr. Director, Marketplaces
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage brand onboarding leveraging internal and external resources and collaboration software to drive fast and smooth brand tactical and strategic implementations
- Work closely with brand specialists and contractors to drive key performance metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Consistent and timely reporting on brand metrics to quickly identify trends and collaborate with the brand to improve revenue
- Craft and execute project management on marketing forecasting/budgeting, optimize inventory coverage, and product listing creation
- Provide roadmaps and timelines to organize revenue milestones for internal and/or brand goals
- Pitch in wherever and whenever needed to help make 180Commerce a successful and fun business!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, proven track record using collaboration software (Asana, Basecamp, or similar)
- Extremely strong written and oral communication, comfortable working with all levels of internal and external clients
- Amazon Seller Central and/or Vendor Central administration experience a plus
- Advanced Excel experience working with large datasets for data transformation and analysis leveraging lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Understanding of basic retail principles, especially digital retail sales through Amazon and online marketplaces
- Positive personality with a strong desire to be part of a fast-paced, fun, and hard-working team solving big problems to create big opportunities
Benefits / Perks:
- Health, dental, and vision plans available
- Open vacation planning instead of accruals
- Potential for annual bonuses
- Occasional remote work i.e work from home days
- Five-minute walk to the beach
About 180Commerce: 180Commerce is a rapidly-growing and industry-leading Amazon brand management partner focused on delivering holistic solutions to our portfolio of consumer brands. With an experienced leadership team consisting of former Amazonians, e-commerce pioneers, and high-volume Amazon sellers, 180 brings a brand-first approach to Amazon strategy, content, inventory, and advertising. Our proprietary 180MPM (marketplace management) software platform compiles disparate Amazon data and delivers it to the team’s fingertips, allowing for rapid insights and actions to grow client revenue. 180Commerce is a member of Amazon’s Marketplace Developer Council and is featured on the Amazon App Store in Seller Central.
Email us at careers(at)180commerce.com with “Brand Manager” in the subject line today!