Brand Specialist – Amazon
Reports To: Brand Manager – Amazon
Position Summary: The Brand Specialist will work in all aspects of onboarding and day-to-day business content coordination to drive profitable online Amazon sales growth. From digital content creation and product research to customer service, and operations reporting, this high-visibility role will be critical to daily operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate partner onboarding leveraging internal and external subject matter experts and collaboration software (Asana) to drive fast and smooth partner implementations
- Review the quality and completeness of partner submissions, following-up as necessary to address any issues
- Review online product and brand content to create initial and ongoing strategies to optimize content on marketplaces
- Help coordinate key account metrics daily, weekly, and monthly to report on performance, and identify trends
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Managers to maintain account specific metrics, updates, sale drivers, and reports
- Pitch in wherever and whenever needed to help make 180Commerce a successful and fun business!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Highly organized and detail oriented, proven track record using collaboration software (Asana, Basecamp, or similar)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel experience working with large datasets for data transformation and analysis leveraging lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Understanding of basic retail principles, especially digital retail content through e-commerce sites and online marketplaces
- Positive personality with a strong desire to be part of a fast-paced, fun, and hard-working team solving big problems to create big opportunities
Email us at careers(at)180commerce.com with “Brand Specialist” in the subject line today!
About 180Commerce: 180Commerce is a rapidly-growing and industry-leading Amazon brand management partner focused on delivering holistic solutions to our portfolio of consumer brands. With an experienced leadership team consisting of former Amazonians, e-commerce pioneers, and high-volume Amazon sellers, 180 brings a brand-first approach to Amazon strategy, content, inventory, and advertising. Our proprietary 180MPM (marketplace management) software platform compiles disparate Amazon data and delivers it to the team’s fingertips, allowing for rapid insights and actions to grow client revenue. 180Commerce is a member of Amazon’s Marketplace Developer Council and is featured on the Amazon App Store in Seller Central.