Marketplace Account Specialist
Position Summary: The Account Specialist will work in all aspects of onboarding and day-to-day business content coordination to drive profitable Amazon and online marketplace sales growth for our brand partners. From digital content creation and product research to customer service, and operations reporting, this high-visibility role will be critical to daily operations.
Responsibilities and Duties: Coordinate partner onboarding leveraging internal and external subject matter experts and collaboration software (Asana) to drive fast and smooth partner implementations and ongoing management.
- Review the quality and completeness of partner submissions, following-up as necessary to address any issues
- Review online product and brand content and create initial and ongoing strategies to optimize content on marketplaces
- Help coordinate key account metrics daily, weekly, and monthly to report on performance, and identify trends
- Work collaboratively with the Account Managers to maintain account specific metrics, updates, sale drivers, and reports
- Pitch in wherever and whenever needed to help make 180Commerce a successful and fun business!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Highly organized and detail oriented, proven track record using collaboration software (Asana, Basecamp, or similar)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Amazon, EBay, Walmart, and Jet marketplace experience a plus
- Advanced Excel experience working with large data sets for data transformation and analysis leveraging lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Understanding of basic retail principles, especially digital retail content through e-commerce sites and online marketplaces
- Positive personality with a strong desire to be part of a fast-paced, fun, and hard-working team solving big problems to create big opportunities
Email us at careers(at)180commerce.com with “Marketplace Account Specialist” in the subject line today!
About 180Commerce: 180Commerce is committed to becoming the leading Marketplaces Sales partner in a new and quickly growing space. We each wear many hats, work hard, help each other, and get our hands dirty day in and day out! To succeed with 180 you will need to embrace responsibility and grasp the opportunities that arise each and every day. We share information freely and learn new skills and technologies together to create value for our partners and ourselves.